Welcome to the Food Safety Australia Support Centre. Here you can access frequently asked questions, read about known issues, and request support if you are still experiencing problems.
Looking for help?
If you're having problems or need to find the answer to a question please check our Frequently Asked Questions pages before submitting a request to see if we already have an answer for you.
We encourage you try to help yourself while trying to provide as much assistance as we can, we provide help resources because usually it's a faster way to get the answer you may be looking for.
If you're unable to find the right answers in our support forums you can always ask our support team by submitting a support request.
- Why is a Food Safety Supervisor important for my food business?
- Who can be a Food Safety Supervisor for my food business?
- Who is required to have a Food Safety Supervisor?
- How do I determine which food sector my food business falls into?
- How do I know which course is right for me?
- Why is the NSW Food Safety Supervisor course different?